Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replaying Y, I'm getting close to Yveltal, so a few questions...
1. What's a good nature for Yveltal?
2. What's a good matching Pokeball for it?
3. Anyone has Buckert's SR Pokemon for Yveltal to spare? And if yes, what would you like in return? I don't have much to offer except for some spitbacks from Pokemon I've bred before like Bagon, Gligar, Pawniard, among others.

3. Anyone has Buckert's SR Pokemon for Yveltal to spare? And if yes, what would you like in return? I don't have much to offer except for some spitbacks from Pokemon I've bred before like Bagon, Gligar, Pawniard, among others.
1. Most people go timid or hasty/naive for the nature. I went modest because not many had done it at the time. Adamant could work too if you don't do what everyone has done
2. Luxury by far is the best matching ball

1. Why not go for Bold or Impish? Impish if you want to use Sucker Punch. Defensive Yveltal has its uses, and I personally go for the physical tank set more often than not in my teams.

So I'm trying to make a team that effectively uses Mega Houndoom. Through my experience, he is a very prominent sweeper due to his base 115 speed outrunning most of the meta. So I would appreciate advice on a team that can effectively utilize him. Plz PM me if you wish to help me on this quest

Houndoom would rather set up Nasty Plot. Plus Ninetails and Leavanny are terrible in UU/OU.

If we talking OU, some pokes that can check your counters:

Scizor (Tyranitar + good Flash Fire bait)
Dugtrio (Tyranitar + Heatran)
Landrous-T (Ground Types + Fighting Types + Talonflame)
Rotom-W and Azumarill (Talonflame + Keldeo)

If UU:

Florges (takes care of Fighting types + Hydregion)
Scrafty, Mienshao, Infernape, and Lucario (all take care of Snorlax and Blissey)
Raikou, Galvantula, Celebi, Shaymin, Roserade (all take care of bulky water types)

Last edited:
So I'm trying to make a team that effectively uses Mega Houndoom. Through my experience, he is a very prominent sweeper due to his base 115 speed outrunning most of the meta. So I would appreciate advice on a team that can effectively utilize him. Plz PM me if you wish to help me on this quest
Dealing with Houndoom's counters leaves a lot of options (Rotom-W, Scizor). One thing I should note is that Mega Houndoom can check some of the most prominent Megas in Sableye, Metagross, and (w/ Rocks or a layer of spikes) Slowbro. This means Houndoom works well on teams that either have trouble breaking Stall with those two, or offensive teams with Metagross problems.

Guys does anyone have a 5/6IV Impish/Bold Ditto I could borrow or if anyone could breed me a female Alomomola/Hippopotas with said natures? I traded for both those Pokemon in special balls but they are both Adamant and I don't have any parents to change their nature :/ I will obviously provide the parents. Thanks in advance :)

Guys does anyone have a 5/6IV Impish/Bold Ditto I could borrow or if anyone could breed me a female Alomomola/Hippopotas with said natures? I traded for both those Pokemon in special balls but they are both Adamant and I don't have any parents to change their nature :/ I will obviously provide the parents. Thanks in advance :)
I'm fairly sure I have a flawless bold Alolamola female in dream ball...post on my wall and we'll figure somethin out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)