The Player: Issue 3 released!

Who do you want to see interviewed next issue?

• Blitzamirin

Votes: 32 24.4%
  • Formerhope

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Goddess Briyella

Votes: 41 31.3%
  • Lyto

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Redew

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • WaterBomb

Votes: 9 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
(interviews 2, 3 and 4 have their polls on the same link as the previous interview)
#1: Haunter (poll here)
#2: prem
#3: Nani Man
#4: Scene
#5: Darnell (poll)
#6: Scotteh (poll)

We're now at the third issue of PS's webzine! The hard work of all the staff this issue has led to a fantastic release. This issue features tons of content, including an interview with Scotteh, the community's questions answered by our admins, and a look at the higher ups on the sim. Big thanks, as always, to all this issue's contributors, and especially to Quarkz and shaymin who spent a considerable part of their day aiding with release. faxxifer also did a fantastic job with the cover art this issue - great work! Make sure to post your favourite article below and to vote for the next staff interview!

Happy reading!

~ Vacate, Scene, Antemortem, shaymin

Great job on this issue everyone! The cover art is amazing. Anyways, my vote goes to Briyella, it's gotta be her this time.

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
hey everyone

It'd be awesome if you could give some feedback on Ask the Admins! Did you enjoy reading it? Should we include more questions if we do another edition? Less questions? Ask more admins or was three fine? Any thoughts you had will be helpful. :)

also what was your favorite article to read? the battle spot one yep i'm sure it was

Anyway thanks to everyone that contributed to this issue - it came out spectacularly. I'm incredibly proud to work with the people that actively contribute to this webzine to make it great.

hey everyone

It'd be awesome if you could give some feedback on Ask the Admins! Did you enjoy reading it? Should we include more questions if we do another edition? Less questions? Ask more admins or was three fine? Any thoughts you had will be helpful. :)

also what was your favorite article to read? the battle spot one yep i'm sure it was

Anyway thanks to everyone that contributed to this issue - it came out spectacularly. I'm incredibly proud to work with the people that actively contribute to this webzine to make it great.
I really liked reading that article. I enjoyed this issue very much, infact. ^~^

I think the amount of questions was perfect, in all honestly, and having 3 or 4 admins sounds about right to me. Was a really nicely done article! Lots of love. <3

(I don't know if I could pick a favorite article, sorry Ante. ;~;)

This is really amazing, I'm so proud of all the work everyone put in and the clear effort that everyone put in :D. Just amazing <3~!
EDIT;
My favorite article is the room spotlight ;o thought it was a fun read!

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I love this concept. Goddess Briyella is for sure getting my vote.
I like the Ask the Admins concept. Glad my question made it too. I'd love to see a bit more on here. Like an interview with some regular users or voices too. I feel like they are left out. But that might just be me.
Great stuff tho. Enjoyed reading it!

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is this really necessary, I mean Bri's got almost double the amount of support as her second place contenders. She's probably going to win even if she doesn't rally up votes.

On a more appropriate and relevant note:

Great job, as usual, on the issue, everyone! I absolutely loved the art, too, so a big kudos to our artists.

As for the Ask the Admins article; it was great! The amount of questions / admins was fine, and it came out looking real nice. The art could have been less misleading though :/.

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I found Ask the Admins to be pretty satisfactory as is; three was a nice quantity of interviewees to get a good range of opinions in response to questions, and there certainly were plenty of questions in this edition to hold our interest (though more of them would definitely be welcome if everyone wanted).

Speaking of which, there were quite a few articles about staff and policy in this issue; between Scotteh's interview, Ask the Admins, The Higher-Ups, Promotion Guide, and An Inside Look at Global Staff and Policy, we got a lot of information about the inner workings of PS! and the opinions of its staff. I found that to be very illuminating, and helped provide a more realistic idea of how policy decisions and promotions are handled, and how staff operates in general. It was all really interesting to read through!

Anyway, nice work to everyone involved in this issue. It turned out great! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)