NovaSoul's Trade Thread| 4/5/14 NEW SHINIES ADDED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see that now! Thank you for telling me.

How about just for the krabby and the klefki then?
Corphish - Jolly | Adaptability | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Superpower, Aqua Jet, Knock Off | Male
&
The male calm frillish with recover from your spreadsheet?

Corphish - Jolly | Adaptability | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Superpower, Aqua Jet, Knock Off | Male
&
The male calm frillish with recover from your spreadsheet?
Sounds good! Give me about an hour and I should be ready. Almost home, don't have my DS with me right now

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I love the look of dis: (KB) *Rotom-W* |Bold|Lvl.100|Pokeball
Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31
[Volt Switch][Hydro Pump][Will-O-Wisp][Rest]
[OT: Manzaniyaya 02047]

Were you still interested in the flawless starly I pm'd you a while ago? [jolly, reckless, 31/31/31/x/31/31, double edge]

I love the look of dis: (KB) *Rotom-W* |Bold|Lvl.100|Pokeball
Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31
[Volt Switch][Hydro Pump][Will-O-Wisp][Rest]
[OT: Manzaniyaya 02047]

Were you still interested in the flawless starly I pm'd you a while ago? [jolly, reckless, 31/31/31/x/31/31, double edge]
Yup I still am. I never got the PM. O.o

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Yup I still am. I never got the PM. O.o
I mean, for the squirtle xD you showed an interest in starly and noibat.
The rotom is no-nicknamed, right? Are you able to trade now? (sadly, I'd have to get you to clone starly :()

I mean, for the squirtle xD you showed an interest in starly and noibat.
The rotom is no-nicknamed, right? Are you able to trade now? (sadly, I'd have to get you to clone starly :()
Yeah I can try and trade now. Lol
My wifi is much better during the daytime as of nighttime(right now) so again you're going to have to bare through this crappy wifi of mine

Hey, sorry about the wait, I had some stuff to do when I got home and it was just really late by then.

I'm free now and for the next 12 hours, just let me know when you're free to trade, thanks!

Hey, sorry about the wait, I had some stuff to do when I got home and it was just really late by then.

I'm free now and for the next 12 hours, just let me know when you're free to trade, thanks!
Alright I added you, I'm not sure which one to add so I added both of your fc

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
31/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Careful Trevenant lvl 1 Luxury ball redistributable for your mewtwo?

I have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly shiny gourgeist small, frisk with disable and destiny bond, but it's strictly no-redis and I'd need to get ya to clone it. Is that OK?
I'll take the trevenant as I know I can make a team involving it. :) I'm sure we have each added already so I'll head online

NovaSoul The following Pokemon in your thead is from a known hacker, please remove it.
*Eevee*
|Modest|Lvl.1|Pokeball
Anticipation - 31/31/31/31/31/31
[Heal Bell][Hyper Voice][Wish]
[OT: White 39538]

This complimentary hack check has been brought to you by: Dark Ray
For questions or concerns regarding this hack check please contact: Agonist

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Could I get you to clone some 'mons for me? You can keep a full-redis copy. PM me if you're interested :) (it's a shiny kb mon)

What Lvl is that Mawile and what type of ball is it in?
Also wondering if you had other shinies/legendaries as I have most of your mon's already,
Lvl 1, untouched. It's in a pokeball
I'll get until the end of the week a shiny greninja and a shiny timburr (drain/mach/ice punch and knock off)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)