NU Battle of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMF doesn't have wifi right now. He also hasn't been on smogon since June, so he won't be playing. That means that 3rd place user FLCL will be taking his place in this monumental battle. So the battle of the week is:

ebeast vs FLCL

weeaboo war lgi

pls post a time that you will be playing, and put the replay in this thread afterwards.

I despite all you fuckers who voted for MMF, now i have to add other rules.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Nice battle, reminds me that I really should make a team with Eggy. He appears to work as a great lure for special walls that merrily get destroyed by Wood Hammer. Scarf Golurk's a great surprise too.

ebeast triumphs over FLCL 2-1 in some weird matches.

That means that nominations are starting up again, but with a few new restrictions. Because you guys succesfully voted in someone who hasn't been online since June, you now have to have been on Smogon in the past week to be nominated, no exceptions. Candidates must also come online before the voting stage begins. FLCL and ebeast also can not be nominated this week.

gogogo

Last edited:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Please make serious nominations. Don't nominate people who have never played NU before to make a mockery out of this project.

I would very much like you all who made joke nominations to actually pick people who have played NU before / often and can make a good few games out of it. This will be best if we get a fight between some of NU's greats, not some randoms that you think will be funny if they play in a tier they have no idea about. It's very much the same reason why the official BotW closed down, so be respectful and actually vote people who play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)