Problems/complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, the game.

Can't find the C drive. Still doesn't open. Pretty sure there's no period anywhere.

Sorry for missing the post on the same page as the question. :/

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
If you could get a mac version, that would be absolutely brilliant. The thing is wine lags my computer and takes ages to load. Since I would love to play this!

Is there some way to mute this? It's very annoying when I'm trying to listen to music and I can only here the BatCap music.

Unfortunately, there is no way to mute a fighter maker game that I know of. What I could do is implement a command that overrides and mutes the music, but the tradeoff is that you'd have to use it at beginning on each match (not round) and it doesn't apply to things like the select screen.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
At least on Windows computers, you can click on the volume control, click "mixer", and mute it from there. Don't know if this works, but it's worth a shot.

Just tried it out on a Windows Vista PC and it works, thanks Arctic.

If you have Vista, open the volume slider and click on 'Mixer'. If Batcap is running you should see a little icon with its own volume slider under it. You can then mute the game while leaving all other applications running their sound normally.

Some glitches I found:
Vitalimar's X-aerial must be blocked high, not low.
Colossoil's X-Giga impact does not remove his x-attack
Pyroak's X-Flamethrower does not lose X-Attack on block and chip damage is identical to regular damage.

Thanks, I was aware of the problem with Vitalimar, but I will correct it along with all of the other X-issues for the next installment.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
There still seems to still be the issue with the Ability being used when you have no meter.
That should happen, the using meter part actually isn't a necessity, but its there so that people can't keep spamming an ability and fire off a super immediately after that.

someone may have said this already, but is it a joke or is it on purpose that when cascavian beats collosoil i see a regular cascavian picture instead of a beat up collosoil? it happens every time

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I downloaded the game and it comes with so many files it makes my computer run slowly. is there a way to zip the files and still have the game work?

Yeah, I'll just say it frankly. If you're computer becomes slow from running BattleCapacity, you should consider upgrading your computer if at all possible. There's nothing we can do to help that, unfortunately.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I'll just say it frankly. If you're computer becomes slow from running BattleCapacity, you should consider upgrading your computer if at all possible. There's nothing we can do to help that, unfortunately.
nevermind, i realized that it was a virus that was slowing down my computer, got rid of it. thanks anyway

i have a problem with he game. well, with the argonaught mechanics mostly. ill just list them for conveinience.

1. with 'arg', when i win a fight (in breezin' mode), the part with the charecter quotes isnt legible because the background hasnt gone away.

2. with some enemies that both 'arg' and voodoom vs, the quotes and pictures are different from the charecter's they've vs'd.

3. 'arg's' sweatin' mode doesnt work. it brings me straight into the training mode which is really annoying.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
i have a problem with he game. well, with the argonaught mechanics mostly. ill just list them for conveinience.

1. with 'arg', when i win a fight (in breezin' mode), the part with the charecter quotes isnt legible because the background hasnt gone away.

2. with some enemies that both 'arg' and voodoom vs, the quotes and pictures are different from the charecter's they've vs'd.

3. 'arg's' sweatin' mode doesnt work. it brings me straight into the training mode which is really annoying.

yeah, ive experienced this too, i think it could possibly be that. due to his simplicity, and the lack of a sweatin mode that argonaught was the first character programmed into the game, and some errors may have been overlooked. If this is true, i'd really like to know.

due to his simplicity, and the lack of a sweatin mode that argonaught was the first character programmed into the game, and some errors may have been overlooked. If this is true, i'd really like to know.
The less interesting and more embarrassing truth is that this is a result of my carelessness. An easy fix though!

I am planning the release of v7 this weekend (and this is all the fanfare it's gonna get!) so if you spot any more problems like these, now's the time to be a pal and report them.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well I downloaded this for the first time yesterday and I am thoroughly impressed! I am an animation geek and like fighting-genre games. Brilliantly done.

When you beat Breezin' with Cyclohm, the background picture is still present, making the background hard to see. I'm sure that would be easily fixed.

Also, could some sort of feature be added to see which characters you've completed Versus mode with? Like if they could get a Silver medal for Breezin' and Gold medal for Sweatin'. It might be something fun to give each player incentive to try a variety of characters. Perhaps receiving metals could let you unlock alternate colors for that character! Just some thoughts. I'm excited for the new version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)