CAP 3 CAP 3 - Part 7 (Art Selection Poll)

Which art should we use for our Pokemon?

• Elagune

Votes: 115 46.0%
  • Cartoons!

Votes: 72 28.8%
  • DougJustDoug

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • KoA

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • CyzirVisheen

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • pyrrhocorax

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Moft

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Hazmat

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Blu

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Nopie

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, Mekkah, how big do you think the chances are on a Art Memorial thing or something? Don't want to be pushy or anything, just wondering if you had any luck 'till now.
I'll make a noticeable post when I've made any process.

You want to know why I let several artworks in that probably shouldn't be on poll and left you out? Well....it might have to with the fact that I was impressed me more than yours. I admit I said I liked your artwork and it's true, but the art posted in the OP made me adore and like more than yours in a certain level. Sorry if that sounds heartless or whatever but that's how I felt about them. When I went through all those pages, I kept coming back to those two your clearly pointed out more than yours.

I also admit that saying your artwork were too similar to others and allow two pieces of art that use about the same concept with hypocritical of me.
Log with fire on impressed you?
Those two are very simple designs. And if you were trying to avoid putting two of a design up then you could have just picked one. The coloured one looks like a retard, I am very insulted that my design was beaten by that lump of flaming crap (it dosent even look like a pokemon).
It would be fairer next time if you discussed your choices with fellow mods first.

Yes I saw CizirVisheens, I didnt see much of a plant on it though. And anyway my dino design wasnt that much loved anyway, its my snake-beast that was.
And Pyrrocorax's design looks absolutly nothing like mine, his is a snake with grass on, mine has a bloody torso, volcanos on its back and massive wooden shields.
Also these two look far more similer too each other than mine did to anybody elses.

Hmmm log with fire on, log with fire on.
Thats the main reason I am aggitated, that you let both of these through then claim mine looks too similer to someone elses.

Also I am taking it like man, and like a man I need to know why.
hahaha no. you see if I were to color mine(too bad I can't because I suck) this is what it would like: the 2 bushes on its head are 2 red mosses. the color of its skin is somewhat like a volcano(dark-brownish?) and that thing coming out if its head is smoke and ashes.

Log with fire on impressed you?
Those two are very simple designs. And if you were trying to avoid putting two of a design up then you could have just picked one. The coloured one looks like a retard, I am very insulted that my design was beaten by that lump of flaming crap (it dosent even look like a pokemon).
It would be fairer next time if you discussed your choices with fellow mods first.
Don't you fucking dare to insult other people's artwork.

You ever thought that GT didn't pick yours because there were 3-4 very similiar dinosaur type things submitted before yours. As opposed to the 2 trees that barely look similar.

Does anybody else think that giving Woodman Battle Armor would just be too perfect, or is that just me?
It's been brought up, and I agree. Then for an attacking ability that doesn't break him: Rock Head. (Even though it's technically wood, it's close enough. Not advocating a new ability just to make it slightly more accurate *cough* White Smoke *cough*)

Cubone/Marowak get Rock Head as well, and that's skull, not rock, so it still works.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Bagon/Shellgon getting Rock Head too.

CTI

black
I am very insulted that my design was beaten by that lump of flaming crap (it dosent even look like a pokemon).
The "lump of flaming crap" is more imaginative than the dinosaur concept that been done already by other people IMO. *no offense to the other people*

You ever thought that GT didn't pick yours because there were 3-4 very similiar dinosaur type things submitted before yours. As opposed to the 2 trees that barely look similar.
Well I wasnt refering to my dinosaur one, and anyway several dinosaurs got through to here.
The "lump of flaming crap" is more imaginative than the dinosaur concept that been done already by other people IMO. *no offense to the other people*
I wasnt refering to my dinosaur one, and also a flaming tree is not imaginative. Also it looks like you are trying to have a go at me rather than make a valid point.

I will repeat myself, I didnt insult the artists actually artwork, I only insulted thier imaginative skills.
I am also I wee bit pissed off that my artwork (which some people liked) wasnt put in for apparently "looking too much like someone elses" when it looked nothing like the other artwork and yet two nearly identical ones get in.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Everyone who voted for the minorities better vote for Cartoons! art later if it goes up against Elagune's!! >=O

The coloured one looks like a retard, I am very insulted that my design was beaten by that lump of flaming crap (it dosent even look like a pokemon).
That sounds pretty clearly like an insult to me, so I don't know what you're saying that you didn't insult the other artists ;/

That sounds pretty clearly like an insult to me, so I don't know what you're saying that you didn't insult the other artists ;/
By that I meant I wasnt insulting the artist skill, I actually think that they are quite good. Its just the design was horrid and unimaginative.

Jeezus guys....how the hell did an art thread turn into such a flame war...(no i didn't read it all....) drop it?

I voted Cartoons! because it's original, it fit's the proposed spreads right, it looks cool and (even though it shouldn't really affect my decision) it is drawn really well :s

Can't wait for the art "decider" thread =D

TyranitarArmaldo

Even if your design was submitted I can assure you it would not have won. Everyone here can tell that Cartoons! and Elaquene are the only two that had a chance of winning this time as they apparently had the best design.

Look at the votes and you can easily see that it was between Cartoons! and Elaquene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)